For those that are used to the flexibility of an electric toothbrush, the BROADCARE Rechargeable Water Flosser will be a great relief for those that want to take extra steps to ensure their oral health. The BROADCARE Rechargeable Water Flosser is a unique water flosser/ oral irrigator that you can take with you on the go and even demonstrates some of the power of traditional countertop water flossers. If you’re interested in learning more about this quality design and what features come with this model, just read the guide given below.
What You Get with the BROADCARE Rechargeable Water Flosser
- BROADCARE dental irrigator delivers water pressure from 40 to 90 PSI with 1400 pulses per minutes, quickly clean up plaque and bacteria between teeth and gum which is hard to clean
- 3 operation modes (Normal, Soft, Pulse) with LED indicating light provide more choices for you and massage teeth and gums preventing the formation of periodontitis
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery lasts for
longertime than normalone and 2 minutes auto-timer function gets you rid of wasting energy because of carelessness
- 150 ml/5.29 oz high capacity detachable water tank and convenient water tank mouth at the bottom help you fill and drain water fast
- FDA certification for 360 Degree rotated detachable nozzles and the whole waterproof body gives you powerful safety guarantee
Who Should Buy the BROADCARE Water Flosser
People that are looking to start with a water flosser and travel a lot, whether it’s other parts of the state, country, or across the ocean, this tool would be most welcome among your collection. The versatility of its 3 operation modes gives you the power to choose a more comfortable setting for sensitive teeth and gums and the rechargeable lithium battery is perfect for longer journeys.
The only flaw in its design is that it’s not a dedicated water flosser, so you simply don’t get the same amount of power as you would from a traditional plug-in or countertop design. However, for