Electric toothbrushes are good, water flossers are great, but both in one kit is the best deal you can imagine. Electric toothbrushes can’t clean everything; they simply can’t reach every area of your mouth. However, if you use both the brush and the water pressure from a water flosser, you can keep your teeth and gums healthy and feeling great. If you would like to learn more about this amazing tool for great oral health, simply read the review below for more details.
What’s Inside the Wellness Oral Care Ultra High Powered Toothbrush
- The Wellness Oral Care home dental kit is an all-in-one solution to maintain proper oral health
- Sonic wave toothbrush with 36,000 ultra-powerful strokes per minute removes plaque and bacteria left behind by other toothbrushes
- High power oral irrigator’s advanced control delivers up to 3000 pulses per minute
- Removes debris and bacteria lodged deep between teeth and below the gum-line
- Long life rechargeable batteries allow weeks of usage on a single charge
The Wellness Oral Care Ultra High Powered Rechargeable Sonic Electric Toothbrush can remove debris with its high-powered water pressure system and keep your mouth protected by working through layers of plaque and bacteria to keep your gums and teeth perfect. You can work your way to better oral health by using this simple, yet affordable, device.
It should be noted that you should also use the Wellness Oral Care water flosser functionality, instead of completely replacing brushing with water flossing, but doing both will help you keep your mouth healthy for years and years.You can find the best deals for water flossers on Amazon.com and following the link above.