The Oral-B Pro 5000 is a new type of toothbrush that combines the functionality of both a water flosser and an electric toothbrush to give you something truly amazing. The device also features Bluetooth functionality to equip your phone with important information regarding your brushing routine as well. Not only does the Oral-B Pro 5000 do a great job for flossing and brushing your teeth, but you can also use the information it provides you to improve your oral health overall. If you want to learn about this amazing toothbrush that takes your oral care into the digital age, simply read the review below.
What Come with the Oral-B Pro 5000
- Bluetooth communication between brush and smartphone provides real-time feedback on brushing habits, helping you achieve amazing results.
- Floss Action round brush head with micropulse bristles for a superior and interdental clean vs a regular manual toothbrush.
- 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up plaque and remove more plaque along the gumline than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Pressure sensor lights up on brush and smartphone if you brush too hard.
- 5 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, and Deep Clean.
Who Should Use the Oral-B Pro 5000
The Oral-B Pro 5000 has something for everyone as the most versatile tool in Oral-B’s arsenal of amazing products. The micro-pulse bristles serve as a similar technology to water flossers and the various settings that come stock with this toothbrush make sure you are covered every hour of the day.
By analyzing the trends provided by this toothbrush, you can start to recognize your brushing patterns and habits and adjust them to achieve better oral health and a much more stunning smile. What really sets this brush apart from the others is the pressure sensitive lights that appear if you apply too much pressure. This is really useful if you have a sensitive mouth or find bleeding gums a common issue in your daily routine.
You can find this product at the lowest price by clicking the link provided below.